Search

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Glenn Doman Flash Cards for Sale



Greetings! I'm a mom residing in Sarawak. I'm selling 2 boxes of ORIGINAL Glenn Doman kits (reading cards & math dot cards -- from GD Baby Resource, not the locally made kits). They're used, but in very good condition. I believe it's a really good offer for someone who is thinking of starting the GD programs with her child. If you buy them brand new, they would cost you more than double the price. Take a look at the list below (with the current price being sold and the price I'm offering):

KITS:
1) The GD Baby's Reading Kit

-- Retail price: RM 1488 -- My price: RM 1000
2) The Glenn Doman® How To Teach Your Baby Math™ Kit (DOT CARDS) 

-- Retail price: RM 1088 -- My price: RM 600

--> SPECIAL OFFER: Buy BOTH READING & MATH KITS for RM 1500
-SOLD-
The program will help you to:
-Stimulate & develop your child's analytical mind
-Have a new respect for your baby's abilities
-Instill in your child a lifelong love of learning
-Enhance your child's academic success
-School-proof your child 


  To purchase, kindly email to peekapeekabook@gmail.com